Lorna Vanderhaeghe Estrosmart 60 caps
EstroSmart (120 Vcaps) | Balanced Estrogen Helps with Weight Loss | Lorna Vanderhaeghe
Note: Indole-3-carbinol ingredient smells like cabbage. Because of the new manufacturing processes of Indole-3-carbinol, this smell will be noticed in any products containing the ingredient. The Smell has no effect on the product and is of the highest Standards.
Balanced hormones, healthy breasts, endometriosis, fibroids, effortless periods
What to expect from this product:
- Maintains healthy estrogen to progesterone balance
- Lower Estrogen helps with weight loss
- Protects your breasts
- Reduces and eliminates the occurrence of breast cysts
- Detoxifies the liver of carcinogenic estrogens found in plastics, pesticides, cosmetics and more
- Stops flooding, heavy, debilitating periods
- Halts abnormal cell growth (fibroids, cysts, endometriosis)
- For those with PCOS and ovarian cysts
- Halts conversion of 2-hydroxyestrone metabolites to carcinogenic estrogens (16-hydroxyestrone)
- Contains the equivalent cancer protecting plant nutrients as eating 1 kilo of cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, Brussels sprouts, etc...)
- Eliminates PMS and makes periods effortless
- Maintains healthy PAP smears
- Eliminates hormonal acne
Take before menopause to ensure a healthy transition
WHO NEEDS HORMONE BALANCING THERAPY?
All women but especially those with:
- Exposure to pesticides, herbicides and toxins
- Fibrocystic breasts (benign breast disease)
- Obesity or weight problems
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterine fibroids
- Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Desire to prevent hormone dependent cancers
Indole-3-carbinol (I-3-C) is an anti-cancer phytonutrient found in cruciferous vegetables. Research has shown that I3C helps to breakdown cancer-causing estrogens to non-toxic forms. I3C maintains a healthy cervix, protects against HPV cervical lesions and controls abnormal cell growth found in those with uterine fibroids and endometriosis.
Calcium D-glucarateis a powerful detoxifier of excess estrogens from the liver.
Green Tea Extract contains polyphenols, catechins and flavonoids shown to be protective against estrogen related cancers.
Curcumin is the yellow pigment of turmericthe chief ingredient in curry. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent and it works to inhibit all steps of cancer formation: initiation, promotion and progression. Curcumin also protects against inflammatory calcium loss from our bones.
DIM helps to break down cancer-causing estrogens to non-toxic forms. DIM is one of the products created by the breakdown of Indole-3-cardinol. ESTROSMARTTMhas always provided DIM but now we have added an additional 50mg.
Diindolyimethane does not actually reduce the amount of estrogen in out bodies but it does change the way our bodies’ method of expelling estrogen. It creates less bad 16-hyroxy metabolites and more good estrogen 2-hydroxy metabolites, which in itself helps to regulate estrogen dominance.
Rosemary Extract, a potent antioxidant, protects cells from cancer-causing agents, inhibits the growth of cancer cells and helps to detoxify carcinogenic estrogens.
Sulforaphane, from broccoli sprout extract, has been shown to stimulate the body's production of detoxification enzymes that eliminate xenoestrogens. Sulforaphane is also a powerful antioxidant.